Kamlesh G Singh
Mobile: +65 96718712
I have 24 years of extensive IT experience and of this past 14 years as IT Director in managing and running IT in various IT leadership and management roles. 10+ years of experience in APAC stakeholder management as Director ITBP working closely with C level executives & their mgmt. team. I have extensive experience in strategy, portfolio, budget & roadmap planning, complex programs and projects mgmt. for commercial, industrial, innovation and group mgmt. businesses across APAC countries for Health Systems as well as personal health businesses.
Over past 21 years I have worked with Philips in various Business and IT positions. I have managed a wide range of responsibilities from Infrastructure to Applications Landscape, from vendor management to off-shoring/outsourcing, from local to global assignments, from enabling business growth to creating value for businesses and improving productivity through digitization and automation. I have managed and worked with different nationalities and led responsibilities of Global, Regional and Local IT programs, projects and services. I have been on Young/High/Top Potentials talent list throughout my career at Philips.
In the role of Director, IT Business Partner role for APAC I have successfully delivered initiatives ranging from cloud hosting to data lakes, from e-commerce to business process automation, from outsourcing to off shoring, from enterprise content management to application convergence, from acquisitions & disentanglement and from go to market change to digital and business transformation delivering > Euro 100+ Mln. in value creation and > Euro 10+ Mln in cost savings per year.
My expertise and strengths are in the area of business transformation, digital transformation, collaboration automation, and new technology deployments using lean and agile ways of working. I have played the change leader role in multiple organization restructuring, application landscape convergence, off shoring and outsourcing of IT, onshoring and go to market business model change initiatives. I have extensive experience in bringing the layers of IT (Architecture, Infrastructure, Platforms, Applications, Data, and Security) and Business (I2M, M2O, O2C and Group management) worlds together to deliver the best-in-class business solutions.
My years of business and IT experience gives me a unique edge to understand, co-create, transform and lead business through these fast-changing market needs. I want to lead and continue to make the difference by taking more challenging and diverse IT leadership roles in shaping the future of IT and Business. I want to take on Senior Executive level positions and consistently deliver outstanding results and transform the business to achieve their vision and growth through digital and new technologies.
- Hired, Led & managed 15+ direct reports from Asia, China, Europe, LatAm & US. I have managed team size of > 50 in a global virtual setting. Led initiatives of > 250 people. Achieved very high employee satisfaction and retention rates.
- Led & deployed strategic initiatives resulting in value creation > Euro 100 Mln+/yr.
- Planned and Managed IT AOP (Annual Operating Plan) budget > Euro 37 Mln+/yr.
- Led & Deployed Intranets, Internets, SharePoint Workflows, Mobile Applications, eCommerce D2C / D2B Shops, Customer EDIs, SAP, e-Invoicing, Java Apps, Chatbots, Robotics Process Automation (RPAs), Mixed/Augmented Reality, Call Centers, Analytics, Big data & Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Defined, Led & Deployed IT strategic initiatives of Onshoring, Offshoring, Mix shoring, Outsourcing, Application Convergence, Infrastructure Convergence (Data Center Outsourcing and Cloud Hosting services setup), Acquisitions, Disentanglements, Business Transformation, Go To Market change, Logistics Partner change, Digital Transformation, eCommerce business model change & New Technology Digital initiatives; creating value > Euro 100 Mln+ year on year.
- Defined, led the setup & launch of Bangalore IT Off-shoring and outsourcing offices. Change agent and lead in multiple IT transformation initiatives delivering > Euro 15 Mln+ in cost savings. Have set up & managed IT solutions, consultancy, apps. development & apps. support services including new technology, digital and application life cycle services.
- Managing, Mentoring & Coaching Cross Region Cross-Cultural Global virtual teams with High Employee Engagement & Retention. Building an Agile/Lean minded, Process oriented & Results driven Organization. Driving & delivering on continuous change.
- Leading strategic & complex business & digital transformation initiatives, driving & delivering new technologies. Leading major SAP ERP, Salesforce, ServiceMax, Sofon, Vertex, OpenText, Qlik, PowerBI, BW, BI, JDA, APO, Ariba, SRM, & GS1 EDIs deployments and upgrades involving strategic go to market business model change. Leading & delivering digital solutions using new technology (RPA, Chatbots, Hybris/Magento D2C/D2B Shops, Data Lakes, Mobile Apps, AI/VR, QR).
- IT strategy, stakeholder, architecture, portfolio & roadmap, programs & projects, budget & escalations mgmt. IT apps. Lifecyle, convergence & transformation mgmt.
- IT Infrastructure – Collaboration, Network (LAN/WAN), Cloud Hosting (Azure/AWS), Cyber Security & User Device Services Mgmt. Off-shoring Office Setup & Execution Mgmt. Outsourcing Service(s), Vendor & Contract Mgmt.
- Business process improvements using Lean – Kaizen, Problem Solving, Daily Management and Value Stream Mapping.