Kamlesh G Singh, Director IT
Kamlesh is currently Director – IT Business Partner at Philips. Kamlesh has managed the Asia Pacific IT Teams taking care of Global, Regional and Local IT projects and services.
Kamlesh’s intellectual interests’ centres in the area of business process automation, collaboration technologies, IT transformation using restructuring, application convergence, off shoring and outsourcing activities. Kamlesh is seen as a solid linking pin bringing the layers (Infrastructure, Platform, Applications, Data, Business Process) of IT and Business worlds together to deliver the business solutions.
Kamlesh G Singh has been in IT industry for 18 years thriving and leading change and delivering on various IT assignments. Assignments ranging from IT infrastructure to IT applications, from e-business to business process automation, from data centre outsourcing to applications off shoring, from enterprise content management to application convergence.
Kamlesh has more than a decade of experience in working with various nationalities across the world. He has been on High Potentials talent list for several years of his career.
Kamlesh has a degree in Science. He is a graduate of National Institute of Information Technology in Computers.
I look forward to sharing my years of experience and expertise using my writings with the world as well as establish the learn-share-change-grow cycle.
1. Worked with and Managed members from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Japan, Australia, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and US
2. Managed budgeting responsibilities of up to Euro 37 Million
3. Worked on and Lead major cost savings projects resulting in targeted savings of up to Euro 12 Million per year
4. Involved in define, setup & launch of Off-shoring application development & support Services Offices
5. Content mgmt and managed operations teams and services
6. Consultancy, application development and applications support teams and services
7. Application convergence at a global company level in the move from Lotus Notes Domino to Microsoft platform
8. Data Centre Outsourcing Transformation
9. ERP – SAP Implementations including full surrounding applications implementation
1. Leading through continuous change
2. Building a Process & Results driven Organisation
3. IT Applications – Collaboration and Content Management Services Mgmt
4. IT Infrastructure – Collaboration, Data Centre, Identity-Access & User Device Service Mgmt
5. Managing Cross Region Cross Cultural teams
6. Employee Engagement
7. Lead Projects with global virtual team
8. Vendor & Contract Mgmt
9. Off-shoring Setup & Execution Mgmt
10. Outsourcing Service
11. Application Convergence
12. Data Centre Outsourcing Transformation